Tuesday 10 June 2014

KLR650 Mods Farkles and a Love affair


KLR650 Mods Farkles and a Love affair


This is an intro into how I became involved with the infamous KLR650 and i will document what mods, farkles, issues and happy memories that I encounter with it.
I invite you to join me on this crazy adventure ride than has turned out to be a love story of sorts.
The TAB list at the top refers to other pages that describe any and all mods that I have done to the bike so far and I will be updating them regularly with my findings and reviews.




KLR650
Need to make an objective decision this time. as my other bike is a Honda CBR 600rr and is a super fast racing bike but not very well suited for everyday commuting. In my honest opinion a super-bike is not designed to be a commuter it is a purebred racing machine. Need to list my requirements and then find a bike that ticks all of them.

 

2 comments:

  1. Please feel free to leave a comment on this site and note that I am in the process of posting more pages on this blog detailing actual mods and farkles that i have done so far. If there are specific things that you would like to hear about regarding the KLR then I would love to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete